Friday, April 8, 2011

Still To Come...

Hello again! I've been working feverishly to get this vintage-inspired project done. It's taken me a few days to get done, since I have only been able to devote time to it when the kids are asleep. Hopefully I'll have it up for you Monday or Tuesday. In the mean-time, you should check out Poppies at Play's Parade of Homes click here to be transported over there. There is so much creativity floating around out there. If only I can hone-in on some of that stuff...
Here are a few other linky parties going on that I think are great.
Chic on a Shoestring's Party
Miss Mustard Seed's Party
and
Common Ground's Vintage Inspiration Party

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!


P.s. Stay tuned for a giveaway in the coming days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...